Hi and welcome to the Episode #109 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
[tweetthis url=”http://goo.gl/HRwY1V”]Lend a helping hand – give me a Tweet, please :)[/tweetthis]
- Dedicating this one to Seth Godin (leader of permission-based marketing).
- We’re diverting a bit from the regular format.
- Let’s get started!
The 5 things you need to build a responsive email subscriber list
- Optin form on every page
- Multiple landing pages
- A more-than-solid offer
- Thank you and confirmation pages that are crystal clear, describe in detail what your new subscriber should expect, and solid Calls-To-Action
- An email sequence that makes sense
- Optin forms – Thrive Leads
- Landing pages – Thrive Content Builder
- Have you upgraded to Windows 10 yet?
- If so, do you hate the new, Windows 8 style desktop/start menu?
- Get Classic Shell
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at http://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – http://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook