Hi and welcome to the Episode #112 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
[tweetthis url=”http://goo.gl/GvPh9L”]Determining who your audience is is one of the most important things you can do for your business.[/tweetthis]
- Episode #12!!!
- Dedicating this one to your audience.
- Let’s get started!
Think about Your Audience
- Who do you serve?
- What can you do for them?Can you earn a living doing it?
- Put another way, can you earn a profit that you can be happy with?
- Why you?
- Why not somebody else?
- What is different about your “product?”
- What is the same, and how can you make it different?
Assemble an audience
- Get it yourself
- Borrow it from someone else
Make them an offer they cannot refuse
- This is what marketing & sales is all about – find a problem, create a solution.
- Or, find a hole and fill it.
- BUT, to do this, you have to really know your audience.
Build a real Relationship
- Your audience is made of real people.
- Therefore, treat them like real people.
- That means you have to COMMUNICATE.
- Sometimes, that’s hard. I get it.
- When doing anything with audio or video, TEST your output before you do an entire show (like this podcast – don’t ask how I know this )
- No lifehack today, except to say – get Evernote and use it!
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at http://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – http://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook