It was a busy week!
- I published a guest post about SMS texting (which I know nearly nothing about) –
Tips for a More Successful SMS Campaign
- I also pushed a question out to you all about doing “roundups” and I'm still waiting for answers – c'mon!
Roundups – And I Am Not Talking About Monsanto!
- We talked a bit about Google+ Ripples
- I introduced you to a short report called Plug ‘n Ping
- On Monday, I presented at my monthly Meetup and I shared there and online my slideshow called Internet Marketing Tools
- I was on a webinar where the concept of “domaining” was brought to an entirely different light –
Jason Fladlien and Gene Pimentel debuted Domain Clout, a fabulous system replete with a WordPress plugin for a pretty low monthly subscription fee.
I've got a partner in the domain registration and web hosting business who will giving me some pretty good deals on domains and hosting and I'll be passing that onto you, if you so choose to use them!
Stay tuned for more on that front.
Like I said, it was a busy week!
I'm looking forward to a really cool new WordPress membership plugin. Let me tell you, I've used a bunch of them and none of them “do it all.” Well, not without a lot of hair pulling and I don't have much left!
It's called Member Sonic and while I haven't got a review copy or a preview, I can say with confidence that the man behind the plugin will bring a lot to the WP Membership plugin table! Stay tuned for more. (By the way, if you click on that link above for Member Sonic before September 24, you will arrive at a “dummy” page — just return on the 24th and you should be good to go.)
Additionally, I have two kids' birthday parties to attend tomorrow, plus some coaching client work as well as the more typical work like building web sites, doing SEO, and getting some keyword research and project management stuff done.
Next week looks to be pretty busy, too! I hope yours is a great one!