Below is a presentation I delivered last night (after SO MUCH heartache dealing with a laptop whose hard drive is slowly going “kaput!”) about some productivity tips that you can use to get more done online, whether it's for business or personal use or for your career (i.e., J-O-B).
I shared things like:
- a much better Windows clipboard manager,
- a tool to use that lets you “forget” all your passwords (a handy password manager called LastPass),
- how to download YouTube videos (even ones you don't own),
- a few ways to eliminate the noise from your Facebook newsfeed,
- a neat headline generator, and
- a nifty automation tool that is brain-dead simple to set up and use
I share a lot more productivity tips like this in the Slackerize Newsletter, including tips that help you in your “offline” world, like cooking, cleaning, exercising, and getting the most from your mind, body, and spirit.
Sign up to get them delivered once a month to your inbox.