How to Build a High Traffic Blog

If you build it, they will come…

Your Blog Traffic SUCKS!

You know it and I know it.

You want more traffic to your web site. In fact, you need more traffic to your site.

There is no doubt about it.

  • Without traffic, you make no sales
  • With no sales, you live on the street
  • When you live on the street, people spit on you
  • When people spit on you, you get terrible diseases
  • When you get terrible diseases, the last thing you need is a blog

So let's fix that. Now.

There is a very common misconception that “if you build it, they will come.” That line is from a Hollywood movie. Figures.

That's total BS. I've worked with thousands of people who have web sites and blogs; most of them get a trickle of traffic.

Yes, just a few hundred…per year.

Blog ghost town

Does this place get more traffic than your blog?

It's frustrating, right? You pour all of your heart and soul into building quality content and nobody sees it.

So it may as well not even exist.

Just throw in the towel and take it down. Just take the damned site down.

It's wasting space.

Or, worse yet, leave it up (most people do this and just abandon a site that sucks).

There are thousands–maybe even millions–of web sites that haven't been updated in years.

Don't be that guy. Either shut it down or buy my book. Seriously, I've built blogs and web sites that get thousands of visitors a day.

Now, Google will tell you to “create great content” and refer you to their bullshit “quality guidelines”, and you (wrongly) infer that they will reward you with a never-ending bounty of quality traffic. And you know, once people see your site, it's gonna knock their socks off!

Am I right?

Others will tell you that “content marketing” is the hottest thing this year. And they'd be right. But WTF does “content marketing” even mean?

All the guys who say this or that about “quality content” are doing TWO REALLY EGREGIOUS THINGS:

  1. They're leaving out a critical component. In fact, if you leave out this crucial piece, your web site will fail. No question.
  2. Most likely, they've already made it. So it's easy for them to “Do as I say, not as I did.”

Now, I'm not going to say they are wrong. They're 100% right when they say that you MUST create quality material. You just do. Nobody wants your crap–they want your best. When they find your web site, they expect to be entertained, informed, taught, or compelled to buy something. They do. They really, really do.

But if you give 'em shit–guess what? They bolt. And they never come back. They remember and say to themselves, “That's the jackass who gave me crummy advice when I was there last time. I'm sure nothing has changed. Next!”

So, quality material matters. You have to deliver the goods.

But you need to do more than that. Much more.

Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Yeah, me too. Everybody misuses it. So I will, too 🙂

You see, you need to spend about 20 percent of your time creating great content and the other 80 percent of the time “getting the word out”.

That's what this report is about. It's about PROMOTION.

You have to promote your awesomeness because–at first–nobody else will. As time goes on, it will be easier and easier to get others to promote your stuff for you. But at first, it's all Y-O-U.

I break it down into a simple step-by-step process. And it's only 4 steps. And 2 of them are kind of optional. Actually, 3 are optional. They help–a lot. But 1 is all you need.

You can do 4 steps, right?

And if you can't do 4, then you surely can do one…right?

Okay–here it is.

  1. Advertise. It's not what you think. It won't cost you a ton of money. Just a few bucks here and there. This is OPTIONAL.
  2. SEO. Don't worry if you don't know what this means. I lay it all out. Everything you need to know to make the other steps work. Again, OPTIONAL.
  3. Build your own traffic. This is super simple and OPTIONAL yet very beneficial if you do it.
  4. Outreach. You'll hear a lot about “outreach” this year. Mark my words. You NEED to do this. In other words, this is REQUIRED.

…but only if you want to succeed…

Now, you can keep on keeping on. Status quo is comfortable. That is, unless you're relying on traffic that just won't come in today's climate. You have to go get it. You have to toot your own horn. You have to get others to help you.

This report shows you how.

How to Build a High-Traffic Blog

I hope you take advantage of this offer. You will earn traffic if you follow the step-by-step guidance I provide. Of course, there is a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied.

Your site needs traffic. This is how you do it. Get it today. Click the GIANT button above.

Best wishes,

Bill Davis
Internet Marketing Muscle

 

Print Friendly