Welcome to the inaugural edition of the “Once a Week Newsletter (OWN)”!
Glad you're here.
Just a little background: The concept for OWN is a weekly newsletter that's a quick read, gives you actionable information, and is super-easy to digest.
In short, this newsletter brings you bite-size info bits that I *think* you'll enjoy and learn from.
If you want to be added to the subscriber list for OWN, let me know in the comments.
Here we go:
- GREAT Recommendations for specific security software and techniques to keep your computer, and yourself, safe.
- A simple bookmark manager that lets you easily save and organize all of your favorite webpages on a customizable dashboard. Use this! You'll spend less time digging for links and more time browsing them.
- Podcasting 101: Grow a Small Podcast (Without Buying Ads). It's really hard. But here are some tips on getting off to a great start and building that elusive “Mo” (momentum).
- SEO COPYWRITING: The Definitive Guide. This is the most comprehensive guide to SEO copywriting online. In this new guide you’ll learn how to write content that users AND search engines love.
- Updates on WordPress security, regularly updated.