More On Determining Profitability
Table of Contents
- What Is a Niche?
- Which Niches Are Good for Internet Marketers?
- How Do You Make Money with a Niche?
- Can You Be in More than One Niche?
- The Basics of Choosing a Niche
- The Popularity of a Niche
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Coming up with Niche Ideas in the First Place
- Moving to Additional Business Models Once You’re in a Niche
- How to Come up with Amazing Niche Ideas
- Verifying Your Niche Idea Is a Good One
- More on Determining Profitability
- Verifying the Niche…Again
- Building Your Online Presence to Establish Yourself in a Niche
- How to Create a Solution and Monetize It
- A Final Run Down of Choosing Your Niche
- It’s Time to Profit!
I can’t say it often enough—the niche you choose has to be profitable for you. You’ll have a miserable time of it if it’s not.
That means you have to make sure you have a niche that has a strong likelihood of making money for you.
You also have to have a plan for how you’re going to earn that money.
Some people make the mistake of entering a niche, trying something out, and expecting to earn like crazy from it right away. It doesn’t usually happen that way. You can’t declare that a niche “isn’t profitable” if you just dip your toes into it.
You need to have a solid business plan and a plan for how you’re going to differentiate what you’re doing from what everyone else in your niche is doing.
People out there want solutions. They are willing to pay handsomely for solutions. If you can offer them the solutions they crave, you can do exceedingly well.
But how are you going to stand out?
Why are you the right person to enter this niche?
I have no doubts that you can make this work for you. You just have to believe you can do it and have a plan for how you can do it.
There are two parts to this:
- You have to enter into a profitable niche that you really enjoy.
- You have to flow through and execute a profitable plan or business model.
Sound tough? It’s actually a lot easier than you think. It might even be fun for you, once you give it a try.
Takeaway: Find a niche you enjoy and create and execute a business model to profit from it.