Hi and welcome to the Episode #113 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
[tweetthis url=”http://goo.gl/qGVJOI”]Product, Price, Promotion, and P… these are the 4 P's of marketing. Learn more on the podcast.[/tweetthis]
- Episode #13!!!
- Dedicating this one to you.
- Let’s get started!
I'm going on hiatus 🙁
- But it’s not a bad thing.
- I am working on a BIG project.
- In fact, it’s the biggest project I’ve ever worked on.
- But this doesn’t mean the podcast is dead. It just means I’ll be publishing less frequently and less “on a schedule.”
What is it?
- This is NOT a pitch for the project.
- I just want to keep you in the loop.
- It’s an online summit.
- I am in the beginning stages, so I don’t even have a name for it.
It will be all about information publishing
- I can tell you that much.
- And it will cover the “4 P’s” of marketing, plus a lot of other useful stuff.
- What are these “4 P’s,” you may ask. Let me tell you a story.
I used to be a retail store manager (decades ago)
- I had a super mentor.
- He was tough.He was the starting QB for Cal Berkeley back in the day.
- He is smart, agile, an avid reader. He was my Tony Robbins, without the firewalking bullshit.
- He had lots of information and advice to give.
- Whereas most people shunned it, I ate it up.
- One of the things I remember to this day is his talk about the “4 P’s” of marketing.
The “4 P’s” of marketing
- Product – You had to have something to sell. It had to be in inventory.
- Placement – You had to put that product where it could be found easily. Associate it with “add-on” items and upsells.
- Promotion – You had to promote it. The company I worked for was a newspaper advertising behemoth. They had it down to a science.
- Price – You had to compete. Mostly.
- This is not the end of the podcast. It will just come more infrequently and less “on a schedule.”
- As always, thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at http://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – http://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook
Get a nifty report on the 4 P's of Marketing — .
Like this podcast? Give me a dollar 🙂