Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast Episode 111
Hi and welcome to the Episode #111 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.[tweetthis url=”http://goo.gl/854ggJ”]Did you know you could use the Google AdWords Tool this way?[/tweetthis]
- Episode #11!!!
- Dedicating this one to Google.
- Let’s get started!
Another way to do keyword research
- Google AdWords, with a twist
- Step by step…
Step 1 – Keyword research
- Go to Google
- Search a Keyword Phrase
- Pick a single result
Step 2 – Keyword research
- Go to the AdWords tool — https://adwords.google.com
- Tools – Display Planner – enter the URL of the site you just found
- Get Ad Group Ideas
- Choose Individual targeting ideas and Placements and Sites
- Sort by Relevance
Step 3 – Keyword research
- Pick a few results
- Go look at the sites
- See what they post about
- Shortcut: Google search – site:[URL] “KWP”
- Window Resizer (for Chrome browser) –
- Great for screencasting and getting aspect ratios right for rendering video
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at https://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – https://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook