Hi and welcome to the Episode #110 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
- Episode #10!!!
- Dedicating this one to Jeff Bezos.
- We’re diverting a bit from the regular format. Hey, maybe THIS is becoming the REGULAR format. I dunno.
- Let’s get started!
A new way to do keyword research
- Okay, it’s not new.
- But it’s not used often and talked about even less.
- And it’s sort of an “inside-out” approach.
- Amazon search…watch the video to follow along.
Keyword research, Amazon-style
- Go to Amazon.com.
- Search a keyword phrase.
- EXAMPLE: List building
- Examine your search results—I call this the “macro view.”
- Go look at those results, one-by-one.
- Examine each one carefully—I call this one the “micro view.”
- Look in the title, description, review titles & text, book categories…
- Do as much intelligence gathering as possible. It will pay off.
Jot down the keywords that stand out
- Jot down all the keyword phrases that jump out at you.
- Compile into a list.
- Use this list for writing blog content that people are actively searching for.
- You can even categorize these posts into a single category and dominate Google.
- Want to know how I make the PDFs for the show notes?
- I write a blog post.
- Then I use Print Friendly, a WordPress plugin.
- Save it to Google Drive, get the link to share, then go back to the post and hyperlink back to the PDF.
- Sounds convoluted, but it’s easy and gives a better user experience than me telling you to click the button
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at https://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – https://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook