Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hi and welcome to the Episode #107 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
- Episode #7!!!
- Dedicating this one my little girl.
- Let’s get started!
- Why advertise at all?
- SEO isn’t good enough?
- Google AdWords?
- How about Twitter?
- 1.4 BILLION active users
- Best demographic data of ANY company (well, except for credit card companies – but not so much demographics as it is BUYING behavior which is a lot better, IMHO)
- Best tools
- Best options
[tweetthis url=”http://goo.gl/HbtRQX”]With Facebook ads, you can laser-target your audience with specific messages that resonate with them.[/tweetthis]
- BSO Syndrome
- Buy as an investment – that is, if it can’t help you build your business TODAY, don’t buy it
- Remedy: Create more than you consume
- It’s like your brain in the cloud (hey, no blonde jokes!)
- Great how-to course: How To Use Evernote To Be More Productive
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at http://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – http://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook
The Internet Marketing Podcast #107 – Facebook Advertising, Bright Shiny Objects, and Evernote from Internet Marketing Muscle
Get this post as a PDF. Handy for quick reference. Like this podcast? Give me a dollar.