Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hi and welcome to the Episode #106 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
- Episode #6!!!
- Dedicating this one to YOU.
- Let’s get started!
A social media primer
- So many to choose from!
- How will I choose?
- I’ll do it for you.
Reasons to choose a different Social Network
- BUT, all that said, there are reasons for choosing another social network.
- For example, LinkedIn. If you’re a B2B business, it may be better.
- Bottom line: It all depends on where your audience is.
- Go where they are. Simple.
- Don’t try to reinvent too many wheels.
- Stick with what’s working.
- “Build your strengths. Buy your weaknesses.” (Me)
- Too many browser tabs open?
- Get OneTab. It’s a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at http://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business
- Internet Marketing Muscle – http://internet-marketing-muscle.com
- IMM on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InternetMarketingMuscle
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/billspaced
- Facebook SECRET group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imcoachingacademy/
- If you want in, let me know – hit me up on Facebook
Get this post as a PDF. Handy for quick reference.
Thanks Bill, this is the first podcast I’ve heard of yours but I’ll be checking out others. I like the way you list the topics so that we know if it will be of interest to us.
I’ll check out OneTab although I’m using Tree View for Firefox which I’m quite happy with. Because it shows the tabs in a left column it’s good for a wide monitor.
Hi Sue! I’ve just been doing them for a couple weeks now. I try to do 3 a week…already, it hasn’t turned out that way. But hey, i’ve got 2 out this week with just one more to go 🙂