There are a few steps you can take to help speed up the indexing of your web page by Google:
- Make sure your website is well-designed and easy for Google to crawl. This includes ensuring that your website is mobile-friendly, has a clear hierarchy and navigation, and uses clean URLs.
- Use Google Search Console to submit your sitemap and individual URLs for crawling. This will help Google discover your pages and understand their content more quickly.
- Use internal linking to help Google discover and crawl new pages on your website.
- Use social media and other online platforms to promote your website and create backlinks. This can help increase the visibility of your website and make it easier for Google to find and crawl your pages.
- Avoid using cloaking or sneaky redirects, as these can confuse Google and cause your pages to be indexed incorrectly.
- Use unique, high-quality, and relevant content on your website. This will make it more likely that your pages will be indexed and rank well in search results.
It's important to note that there is no guaranteed way to speed up the indexing of a web page by Google. The indexing process can take time, and it's ultimately up to Google to decide how quickly to crawl and index your pages.
Learn how to determine whether your web page has been indexed by Google here.