This is for my "offline" clients, those of you who run brick and mortar businesses and are close by to me (so I can come visit you and show you how this is done, live and in person).
(For those of you who don't meet the above requirements, I'm sure we can work something out. Email me and we can discuss.)
Email marketing is one of the best forms of keeping in touch with your customers and prospects yet it is so easily misunderstood, feared, and/or done so horribly wrong.
I'd like to change that.
Let's start off by starting off right.
And by that I mean, let me show you how to set up your very first email campaign. If you've already set up and run email campaigns, this lesson may not be for you.
However, you might learn something, too!
Here's how this is going to work:
- You need to be serious about this. I will be taking 30 minutes of my time and sharing it with you to show you how to set up a campaign, step by step.
- I require 30 minutes of your time. This is a mutual thing. That's why #1 is so important.
- Fill out the form below.
- You will get an email asking you to confirm. Please do that.
- You will get another email telling you what to do next. Please read that carefully and follow the instructions. Failure to follow those instructions will result in us never making a connection. You must sign up for a new email autoresponder account. It's free.
- We will set up an appointment and I'll come to your place of business for the lesson.
If you're outside the Tri-Valley, we will either meet somewhere in between or in an online meeting.
Here's the form: