Hi and welcome to the Episode #103 of the Internet Marketing Muscle Podcast.
- Episode #3!!!
- Dedicating this one to the cat. Yes, my cat, Magnus. If you follow me on Facebook, you will know that I’m being especially sarcastic.
- Let’s get started!
Finish your blog?
- You NEVER finish a blog.
- But that’s okay.
- You keep adding to it as time passes, sharing your knowledge, experiences, and ideas.
- In fact, a blog that gets updated regularly is a wonderful thing…
- What do you write about?
- Try this: What’s your interest, your passion – what’s your blog about?
- Go to Google and begin typing a phrase about your blog.
- For example, say your blog is about smartphones. Type in smart phone in Google.
- See what Google suggests.
- Click the first one. Check out #1 and #2, then go to the bottom. What is listed under “Searches related to smartphones?”
Not enough? Not inspired?
- …then try thisTry another search. This time with smartphone blog.
- What’s there? Anything interesting? Inspiring? Anything at all there to get the creative juices flowing?
- If not, maybe you picked the wrong niche.
- You probably should have picked out something that you’re passionate about. Because if you’re gung-ho about a subject, you can write forever.
- The Ultimate Guide to Blogging – http://amzn.to/1PhsEVM
- You are what you think you are.
- How you think determines how you act. How you act determines how others (re)act to you.
- Try this next time you go out. This works really well at concerts. Just act like you belong there, as in backstage or in better seats. You will be surprised how far you get. (But don’t come crying to me if you’re arrested.)
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- How to get more done at work (especially if you work from home).
- This one is right from the newsletter a few months back.
- For more great lifehacks, subscribe to the Slackerize Newsletter
- Thanks for listening.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher (and leave a review, please).
- Sign up for podcast notifications at https://internet-marketing-muscle.com/podcasts/
- Exclusive “insider tips”
- Members’ Only announcements
- Upcoming podcast topics
- Tools to help you build your business