Table of Contents
As part of the basics of niche selection, I want you to consider beginning with the end in mind.
I hinted at this earlier, but let’s go a bit more in depth now. What would you ideally create for the niche you’re considering? It’s time to think about your business model.
- Maybe you’d like to write a series of Kindle books in a certain niche.
- Perhaps you’d like to create niche websites or blogs in a niche.
- Maybe you’d like to build a list and release info products in a particular niche.
There are many Internet marketing business models to choose from. The thing is, you actually have to choose one.
It’s hard to choose a niche if you aren’t yet settled on your business model. That’s because certain business models are better in tune with certain niches. Something that’s popular on Kindle isn’t necessarily popular as a web info product. Or, maybe it is.
You have to do your due diligence and figure that out.
You have probably purchased or seen a variety of IM business models in the past. It’s time to choose the one that resonates with you the most.
HINT: Mine is blogging!
Now, allow yourself to imagine and dream. If you could choose your ideal life and business as an online marketer, what would it be?
- Would you have dozens of really successful Kindle books up for sale?
- Would you like to have a really powerful blog that’s #1 in your niche?
- Would you like to have a huge list that you promote affiliate products and your own products to?
Let yourself dream a little.
Takeaway: Make sure you choose a niche and a business model that fits into your dream. If you begin with the end in mind, you’ll be a lot more likely to accomplish your dreams.